Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Opinions Needed

Hey everyone, after having a baby over eight months ago I realized how little I knew of what products I needed for my baby. I made stupid purchases (some of them I returned, the others I realized to late and am stuck with). I got discouraged (and did not have time) to go onto the many websites of baby items and click on EACH and EVERY item in order to see peoples opinions. It became time consuming and boring. I would like to make up a blog where people vote on what products they liked, disliked and why. This way, all of the date collected can be on one page which will be easier to see and thus make the decision of which product to buy easier.

How this will work:
1 - Each week I will choose a new item (can be anything not just baby items) and post it. For example on my first week I will be choosing infant car seats.
2 - I will then list a few different brands and makes of car seats.
3 - Everyone will give their feedback (including me).
4 - After a few days I will post the majority of the opinions. So to go back to my example, if most people like a certain car seat I will list that one along with the reasons that people have given in favor of it.
5 - I will then go to a few websites to see which website has the best deal. If I find any deals I will post the website and the items regular price and sale price.
6 - Every once in a while I will review old products to see if any new deals have come out.
7 - People can suggest different items that they would like to see reviewed. For example, if you want to buy a new hairdryer, you can suggest that item and I will try to post it as soon as possible (obviously depending on how many requests I get).
8 - In this way you can also look at previous items for feedback and can see ALL of the reviews by looking at the user comments if you are not satisfied with the final choice.

No comments: